Work in Group Home
Staurday & Sunday, 9am - 3pm
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Evaluates skills and needs of each individual receiving services and makes recommendations to Program/Unit Manager
- Provide training for each individual in social, personal care, community awareness, daily living, money management and other areas based on the skills of each individual.
- Assists in planning and implementing IHP/ISP with Program/Unit Manager and Interdisciplinary Team
- Supervises individuals in maintenance and upkeep of apartments or home
- Submits reports as required by Program/Unit Manager
-Assists in review and implementation of DDD licensing standards- Assists in setting up of appointments
-Provides necessary transportation
- Ensure security and confidentiality of all assigned Alternatives, Inc. records
- Follow all policies and procedures relative to this position
- Ensures Alternatives, Inc.'s Person-Centered Philosophy Develops and implements individualized training program for each individual with Program/Unit Manager and IDT
- Assists in planning and implementing Individual Behavior Plans with Clinical Specialist, Program/ Unit Manager and IDT, when applicable
- Cooperate with Alternatives, Inc. and the N.J. Division of Developmental Disabilities in all inspections or investigations.
Must possess valid driver's license.
**In order to be eligible for employment, applicant must not have more than 5 points on their driving record and no DUIs within the last 3 years.**