- Bridges to Employment
- Raritan-based, NJ, USA
- $40K base. Annual commission paid upon successful expansion
- Full Time
Bridges to Employment, a division of Alternatives, Inc., is a comrehensive career service providing employment services to youth and adult job seekers with barriers to employment. We are cuirrently seeking a Full Time Youth & Transition Services Manager. This position will offer growth opportunities for a right candidate.
Minimum of 2 years experience working with high school students. Proven ability to network and build relationships that will lead to employment related opportunities for students/clients. STrong communication and organizational skills, with teh ability to think out of the box about peoples' potential. Supervisory experience stronglyu preferred. Bachelors Degree required. The ideal candidate will be self driven and know how to manage priorities. Must possess own reliable transportation and be willing to travel throughout Central New Jersey and transport students as needed (mileage reimbursement included).
- Responsible for ongoing networking and building relationships with community employers
- Teach and model positive workplace behaviors and assist with job development and placement activities
- Provide on-site job coaching and maintain profesisonal relationships with employers to ensure job retention
- Implement individualized services based on contracts and ensure teh appropriate delivery of those service contract hours
- Build and oversee a team of Transition Specialists to assist with service delivery
BA & 2 Years Experience Required
Must possess valid NJ/NY/PA driver's license
**In order to be eligible for employment, applicant must not have more than 5 points on their driving record and no DUIs within the last 3 years.**