- Raritan, NJ, USA
- $30,000 - $33,000
- Full Time
401K | Medical & Dental
Coordinate and monitor services for individuals eligible for the Support Coordination/Supports Program Waiver under DDD.
Work with individuals and families residing in Morris and Union Counties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complies with DDD Support Coordination Policy Guide.
- Adheres to agency policy and procedures.
- Investigates and develops community based resources for clients.
- Develops and monitors client Service Plans (NJISP).
- Engages in monthly, quarterly and annual contact with clients as required.
- Maintains electronic records via the irecord and internal agency databases.
- Provides documentation related to billing.
- Attends staff and other meetings as scheduled by SC Supervisor.
- Reports any unusual incidents or safety concerns as per agency and state requirements.
- Ensures Alternatives, Inc.'s philosophy of person centered services.
- Ensures security and confidentiality of all assigned Alternatives, Inc. records.
- Cooperate with Alternatives, Inc. , N.J. Division of Developmental Disabilities, and Medicaid in all inspections, audits and investigations.
- Maintains contact with external agencies providing direct services to clients on caseload.
- Remains informed of literature (professional, research, popular) related to services provided by Alternatives.
- Attends training programs and seminars relevant to support coordination service delivery. Remains concerned with professional development.
Bachelor's Degree or higher REQUIRED in any field AND
o 1 year of experience working with adult (21 or older) individuals with developmental disabilities
o The experience must be the equivalent of a year of full-time documented experience working with adults (21 or older) with intellectual/developmental disabilities;
o This experience can include paid employment, volunteer experience, and/or being a family caregiver of an adult with a developmental disability ;
o If you have previously provided care coordination to a different population and some percentage of the individuals you served had developmental disabilities, you may be able to demonstrate the equivalence of a year of experience working with adults with developmental disabilities - and-
o State, Federal Criminal Background checks and Central Registry check at the time of hire - and-
o Successfully complete trainings required by DDD before rendering services.
Must possess valid NJ/NY/PA driver's license
**In order to be eligible for employment, applicant must not have more than 5 points on their driving record and no DUIs within the last 3 years.**